Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love Came Down

Cautam de ceva vreme acest video in sfarsit am dat de el.
Sper sa va bucurati de melodie. Are un mesaj frumos!

Love Came down - Brian and Jenn Johnson

"If my heart is overwhelmed
And i cannot hear Your voice
I'll hold on to what is true
Though I cannot see

If the storms of life they come
And the road ahead gets steep
I will lift up these hands in faith
I will believe

I remind myself of all that You've done
And the live I have because of Your Son

Love came down and rescued me
Love came down and set me free
I am Yours
I am forever Yours
Mountain high or valley low
I sing out, remind my soul
I am Yours
I am forever Yours

If my heart is filled with hope
And every promise comes my way
When I feel Your hands of grace
Rest upon me

Staying desperate for You, God
Staying humbled at Your feet
I will lift up these hands and praise
I will believe"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iti multumesc pentru comentariu!