Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everything Works Together



Verse 1:
Life is full of ups and downs
My head is spinning round and round
My world turned up side down
Until I found you ooh yeah

Pre chorus:
Then I fell in love with you
I came to know that you loved me too
And all this pain had a purpose

Chorus:
Everything works together for the good
To them that Love the Lord
Beckah: LA LA LA LA LA LA
Trials in my life I misunderstood
Until I learned to Love the Lord

Beckah: LA LA LA LA LA LA

Beckah: Verse 2:
Now that you're apart of me
I'm not who I used to be
Trials mean much more to me
Because I found you Oooh Yeah!

Beckah: Pre chorus:
When I fell in love with you
And came to know that you loved me too
And all the pain had a purpose

Byron and Beckah lead stuff:
Chorus 2x:
Everything works together for the good
To them that Love the Lord
LA LA LA LA
The trials in my life I misunderstood
Until I learned to Love the
Lord LA LA LA LA

Bridge:
Byron: You gave me victory
Even when I could not see
You reminded me that you're faithful
Beckah:
My Love for you is real
It helps me to be still
And wait on you PATIENTLY!!
Breakdown Byron and Beckah:
Everything it works together
Everything it works together
Everything Works Together by Byron "Mr Talkbox" Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iti multumesc pentru comentariu!